quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

One Night Stand

I'm seeing me on top of you
Doing things that lovers do
But I don't belong to you
Whats a girl suppose to do
I only need one night with you
To make all our dreams come true
You could never be my man,
You can be my one night stand

Boy I know you got a girl
And you know I got a man
So lets both respect the game
And have a one night stand
Everybody wanna know
But they wouldn't understand
So lets keep it on the low
And have a one night stand

Well it's about a quarter to three
No ones lookin',
Its just you and me
You know I'm down for whatever
And I aim to please
But its only for this one night

If you know how to keep a secret,
You can get it fo' sure
Just make sure you get enough
Cause you can get it no more

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

(6)


rs